Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why am I surprised?

Well, I thought I was on the mend, but I seem to have continued down the path of nasty cold. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by this, but I am. Last night I only got about 4 hours of sleep and I spent the rest of the time either trying out how to figure out if I could breathe out of one nostril or the other or thinking how many hours I had left until I had to get up and go to work. I woke up around 2:45 and didn't get back to sleep until about 5:30. Not fun, but I count my blessings that it could be a lot worse - at least it is nothing serious and it doesn't affect the health of baby George.

Both the kids are still suffering from the nasty cold too. I guess it is time to call in the doctor. Now, where do I find the time to get them to the doctor? Poor little, snotty darlings.

No comments: