Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Movie Quote 78

It's time for a movie quote, don't you think?

So here it is!

The space goes down, down baby, down, down the roller coaster. Sweet, sweet baby, sweet, sweet, don't let me go. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. I met a girlfriend - a triscuit. She said, a triscuit - a biscuit. Ice cream, soda pop, vanilla on the top. Ooh, Shelly's out, walking down the street, ten times a week. I read it. I said it. I stole my momma's credit. I'm cool. I'm hot. Sock me in the stomach three more times.
I can sing it in my head and had it memorized at one point! Love this movie!

4 comments:

Birdie Pearl said...

Big!

Theresa said...

Well done! That's it!

Angie said...

Geez...I missed this one too. I was thinking Stand by Me. Good grief, how could I miss Big?!

Lisa said...

I love Big, it is one of the movies when its on TBS or whatever I still always watch.