Tuesday, April 19, 2011

They're Obsessed!

"So I jumped into Tuesday and had myself a snooze day . . ."

This is from a song that the kids are currently obsessed with. We found a bonus CD of 5 songs by Laurie Berkner Band in the depths of my minivan. Haven't heard of them? You must not watch Jack's Big Music Show. She's really pretty good and damn it if her songs don't stick in your head! Chuck and I were singing them all weekend, and they are still obviously stuck in our heads.

This includes hits such as "We are the Dinosaurs marching, marching"



and "I Called You on the Telephone, ring-a-ling-a-ling you weren't home" and "I'm Gonna Catch You, You Better Run, I'm Gonna Catch You, Here I Come!"



Seriously, I love that the kids like these songs, but the songs running through my head are driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love her too....one of my favs is the family song! :)

Jess said...

She has been a favorite of ours for as long as Nicholas has been around. She is featured on Jack's Big Music Show too. Love her!