Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You know you've thought it too.

Funny stuff should be shared, so here you go.

I know my babies adore(d) the book "Goodnight Moon" and I've heard many mothers complain about having to read the thing repeatedly.


Well, here's a version of the book for parents. I LOVE this and can't wait to go buy it.


And you can click HERE for the article that describes the book and emphasizes that this is a book for adults - not children. Here's a little sample of the book (that I got from the article):

The cats nestle close to their kittens.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the f@#k to sleep.
It's pure greatness!

3 comments:

Birdie Pearl said...

If only we could read something like that to our precious babes each night. Sure would make reading the same things over and over more bearable. Thanks for the chuckle!!

Angie said...

Oh holy crap...I'm wiping tears from my eyes from laughing. I wonder if there's anything similiar to this for some of the other horrible books we get stuck reading.

Lisa said...

bahahahaha! i actually love reading good night moon (its mark's current fav)....but i wouldnt mind reading this book to Z who has decided sleeping through the night STILL AINT COOL! :)