Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Seven Years



Today is my precious Luke's birthday.
He's still my sweet baby.
I can't believe that he has grown from this:


to this.


He's loving and wonderful and frustrating all at the same time. I adore him. Happy birthday my sweet little man.

Chuck made pancakes for Luke this morning and then we measured his height to see how much he had grown. He's officially on a growth spurt!


The other two looked on to supervise Chuck's measuring abilities.


And then I got a picture of all three.


These are truly the most precious moments in our lives.
We are so blessed.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

awwwww, love it!! happy birthday luke!!

Mom said...

Loved the picures. Amazing how fast they grow.

Birdie Pearl said...

Happy Birthday sweet Luke!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Master Luke!! :D