Monday, April 18, 2011

"Those Little High Heels"

This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest things I've seen in the last year. I asked every parent at Luke's birthday party if they had seen this, and they all said no. So, for those of you who have already seen this fantastic video, then just enjoy it again, and for all those who haven't, well, happy Monday morning. I swear this will make your week!




Admittedly, I am glad that this isn't how my children act (yet), but there are some aspects of this child's behavior that are admirable and some that are downright inappropriate.
Still, the more I watch this, the more I like it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You have to admire the kid for trying his hardest to be civil and respectful until he just can't take it anymore. Some days I feel like that too. Plus, it's good to stand up for your beliefs...I just hope he one day realizes that beliefs can change. But, he does have a point....I'm pretty sure something that tasty HAS to be good for us. :)

Mom said...

I'm sure he didn't have a say in the wife swap program. I don't blame him for leaving for a week.

Angela said...

He did express himself very well. Have to admire that.