Friday, March 13, 2009

Whoohoo for Friday!

I swear this has been a very, very long week for some reason. No idea why except for being busy at work and with all my extracurricular activities: 5 meetings this week, 3 on Wednesday. This afternoon I'm getting my hair highlighted (it seriously needs it, as you may have noticed from my pictures) and I can't wait. I am just longing to sit in a chair and think of nothing. But chances are that I'll have a brief or a response to work on while I allow the hairdresser to work her magic. The last time I was at the salon, I left and went straight to the hospital to deliver George. George is THREE MONTHS OLD today! Can't believe it except for the fact that he is so huge! I'll try to post a three month pic tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: