Thursday, February 26, 2009

Truly Unbelievable to Me

I am shocked and saddened to know that people like this still exist.

[I have removed the picture, because I couldn't stand to have it on my blog. To see the picture, click on the link to the article.]

I gasped when this picture appeared on the homepage for cnn.com. It truly takes my breath away to know that people are like this. The article on cnn.com reported that hate groups are on the rise. I don't often state my political or moral views in absolutes, but in this case, I pray that these people become enlightened and change their beliefs. I also pray for peace and protection for all those who are subjected to such hate.

2 comments:

Amy said...

that's a lovely picture. >:(

Ryan V. said...

Ignorance and anger do not mix well together.