Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's your ring?

I love the ability to put distinctive ring tones on my cell phone for certain people. My friend Roger is obsessed with Star Wars so that is my ring tone for him. For a while, I had the Grinch song, "He's a mean one, Mr. Grinch . . . " as my ring tone for Bossman #3 (who is also a friend of mine), and Chuck always has something fun - right now it is a quote from Stewie Griffin from the Family Guy about writing a novel. It cracks me up when I hear it, but it totally confuses everyone around me when the phone "rings" because it is just someone talking. Right now, I really want Chuck's ring tone for me to be "Gold Digger." I don't know why I think this is so funny. And perhaps I will change Chuck's ring tone to "I'm Bringing Sexy Back" or "I'm Too Sexy." I also once had Disney ring tones so that the kids would be entertained, but it got a little embarrassing. Also, I had "If I was a Rich Girl" as my ring tone until it went off (at the loudest volume) in my office while I was in the restroom. So all the attorneys around my office heard my phone singing about me wanting to be a rich girl. I guess it is just another outlet for our personalities. Fun stuff.

5 comments:

Joan said...

You are lucky, It costs me every time I want to upload a new tune. My phone is so old it doesn't do different rings.
Amy and I have a question - How do you get the information below your links for the title and time of the last post?

Theresa said...

It costs me money to upload a new tune too, but it's only $2.00 per tune. I don't have a ton of them. As for your question, I have no idea - it has always done that. I'm not even sure I know what you are talking about

Joan said...

Look at my links - just a title. Now look at your links - a title, a header to most recent post and time posted.

Theresa said...

Figured it out. Go to Configure Blog List. I have mine sorted by Most Recently Updated. Then you can choose what to show with regard to the blogs. I chose an Icon, the title of the most recently updated item, and the Date of the last update. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

My ring tone is 'The Hotdog Song' from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I can always hear it, unlike a lot of the other ring tones, but it can be very embarrassing while in a meeting.