Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleep is fleeting

Sorry for the delayed posts. For some reason my work computer won't allow me to post comments or new posts. I'm sure management must have somehow figured out that I spend at least two tenths of an hour on my blog each day while I'm at work. So, until I figure out what has put a snafu in my system, I will have to satisfy myself with bloging from home in the spare minutes when I find myself without sweet George in my arms.

He's asleep right now. Another good day at school. I should be sleeping too. Last night he was up every two hours. Surely, things will improve soon. Until then, I will cherish each moment of the difficult times which I'm sure I will relish holding over his head when he is older.

Until tomorrow night, I'll be thinking of you all and trying to recall something clever to post through my haze of exhaustion.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am so glad that things are going well with thte transition back. I don't know how you are doing it with three. I find two hard enough :) You rock.

Theresa said...

Somehow I got to post from work . . . let's see if it works!